This is compilation of the 7 best practises and habits of some of the worlds greatest men and women. Save them, print them, keep reading them. It will make your life better.
- If you want to start a business, take the first step. If you want to change careers, take the first step. If you want to expand or offer new products or services, take the first step. Do something. Do anything. Otherwise, today is gone. Once tomorrow comes, today is lost forever.
- The higher you rise and the more you accomplish, the more likely you are to think you know everything. When you speak with more finality than foundation, people may hear you but they don’t listen.
- If something is wrong, don’t waste time complaining. Don’t talk about what’s wrong. Talk about how you’ll make things better, even if that conversation is only with yourself.
- Don’t live in the past. The past is just training; it doesn’t define you. Think about what went wrong and work on how to make sure it goes right in future.
- People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we do it daily. Make exercise part of your lifestyle.
- Want people to like you? Listen to what they say. Focus on what they say. Ask questions to make sure you understand what they say.
- No one likes you for your clothes, your car, your title, or your accomplishments. Those are all “things.” People may like your things, but that doesn’t mean they like you. You will form genuine relationships only when you stop trying to impress & start trying to just be yourself.