100 Day Challange
Leadership Board – As per audited data as on 17th Feb 2022. Congrats to Top 50 in both categories
Top 50 Age group below 40
Top 40 Age group 40 and above
Note: Size of the font is not an indicator of any ranking. Step counts when entered can dramatically alter the rankings.
For the next wild card challenge, get ready to test your body’s balance and earn a few bonus points while having fun. Flamingo Balance Test – your ability to balance successfully on a single leg and assesses strength of the leg, pelvic, trunk muscles as well as static balance. The Challenge will be open from Sunday, February 20th to Saturday, February 26th.
Video Demo – https://youtu.be/BhTwZj2ikQQ
How to perform test
- Stand on any flat surface as shown in the video.
- Keep balance by holding someone or something, if required, to start.
- While balancing on the preferred leg, the free leg is flexed at the knee and the foot of this leg held closed to the buttocks
- Start the timer as you leave the support, in case u took, to start
- Pause the stop watch each time you lose balance
- Resume again until you lose balance.
- Count the number of falls in 30 seconds.
- If there are more than four falls you don’t qualify for any point.
- Points you can earn in 30 seconds of Flamingo Balance Test:
- No fall – 20 points
- One fall – 15 points
- Two falls – 10 points
- Three falls – 5 points
10. Upload the video like last time on your social media . Use #AdmireYourself and #WildCard2. After posting on social media, copy the link of the post, login to the activity dashboard and choose relevant Flamingo Balance (depending on number of falls) and paste the link of your post about balance test. In case, if you do not have any social media handle, you can upload the 30 second balance video on the activity dashboard (file size limit:5MB). Admins have the right to reject the entry in case if the rules are not followed.
FITstar of the week – Kishore Chinta
Former IAF fighter pilot, Kishore Chinta, who now flies business jets, wears a motley hat. He is an air crash survivor, a family man to the core, adrenaline junky and a gourmet who loves his single malt. The captain feels his participation in 100Day Challenge last year helped him overcome the covid delta variant after effects.
His fitness agenda includes getting off the diabetes and asthma meds and feel healthy naturally. All set to participate in 100 day challenge 2.0, Capt. Chinta wants to resume his fitness regime and get back on track. For those who are still struggling to get into a fitness discipline. Captain Chinta has succinct mantra- “Just make a start and keep pushing yourself to do a little better than yesterday.”
February 20, 2022