1. Shoot on a tripod
2. Shoot vertical
3.Switch white balance to cloud and not auto. Your white balance will change from frame to frame if kept in auto
4. Press half shutter too note your shutter and f speed. instead of auto set up ur settings to this exposure
5. Do autofocus on your first frame and then switch to manual so it does not change any more
6. Overlap each segment by 20% or so. Shoot quick if you have moving objects.
7. Open photoshop and open all the pics.
8. Under file click automate and choose photomerge
The image attached was made at Khichan of Demoiselle Cranes.